If you can’t be bothered to make your own pancakes, Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney is a great alternative!
Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney is a wonderful place to eat the next time you’re in Darling Harbour. Located a short walk from Pyrmont Bridge, this is a wonderful restaurant that the whole family will love. With anything from sweet pancakes to savoury crepes, there is something for everyone at Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney.
Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney
Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney is a great family friendly place to eat in Darling Harbour. There are so many different sweet and savoury options to choose from. We loved our meals, and you will too. The pancakes are cooked to perfection, and they taste SO good! Master 12 enjoyed his Strawberry Pancakes, while we ate our Thai Chicken and our Chicken and Mushroom crepes!
Where is Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney
Pancakes on the Rocks is surprisingly located in Darling Harbour! The official address for this wonderful restaurant is:
Harbourside Shopping Centre, Shop 230, Darling Dr, Darling Harbour NSW 2000.
You can also just type in ‘Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney’ into your phone, and it should be able to get you there.
How to get to Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney
You can get to Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney by many ways:
By Foot: Use the address above to get directions to Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney
By Public Transport: Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney is a short walk from Town Hall Station
By Uber/Rideshare: The rideshare will not be able to get you to the front door, but only a short walk away.
What is there for families at Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney
There are SO MANY different sweet and savour options for families at Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney! From sweet strawberry pancakes to savoury Thai Chicken crepes, there is something for everyone in the whole family.
Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney
Pancakes on the Rocks Sydney is a GREAT place for families to eat in Darling Harbour. From everything sweet to everything savoury, there is something for every member of the family!
Looking for more things to do in Sydney with kids?
- School holiday activities in Sydney
- Water parks in Sydney for kids
- Best trampoline park discounts in Sydney
- Darling Harbour review
- Wildlife Sydney Zoo review
- Sealife Sydney Aquarium review
- Sydney rainy day activities for kids
- Best camping options in Sydney with kids
- Day trips from Sydney with kids
- Strawberry picking with kids in Sydney
- Dog friendly beaches and swimming holes in Sydney
- Sydney to Brisbane road trip with kids
- Sydney to Byron road trip with kids
- Kid friendly pubs in Sydney
- Places where kids eat free in Sydney
- Best places to have a high tea with kids in Sydney
- Best Buffets in Sydney with kids
- Seafood buffets in Sydney suitable for kids
- Best gluten free restaurants suitable for kids in Sydney
- Sushi trains in Sydney that kids love
- Vietnamese restaurants in Sydney
- Captain Cook high tea review
Celebrating with kids in Sydney?
- Birthday party venues in Sydney for kids
- ANZAC Day commemorations in Sydney
- Christmas lunch options for families
- The best Christmas lights in Sydney
- Christmas markets in Sydney
- Best places to eat on Australia Day with kids
- Celebrating Australia Day in Sydney
More great articles in New South Wales
If you are looking for more things to do with kids in New South Wales click here.