WILD LIFE Zoo Sydney is one of the most unique zoos in Sydney, if not Australia. Located in Darling Harbour, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is a great place to visit with the entire family. Animals from the tiny and adorable quokka Davey, to the gigantic crocodile Rocky, the zoo is a wonderful place to visit the next time you’re in Darling Harbour.
WILDLIFE Zoo Sydney
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is located in Darling Harbour, and opened on the 13 September 2011. We’ve compiled a list about each and every animal at the zoo, and here’s our list
There are 2 different Koala habitats at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo. The 5 different koalas at the zoo are all so adorable and fluffy. If you’re lucky, you might get to see one of the Koalas up and about, but they are most likely to be sleeping. You can also purchase a ‘Breakfast with the Koalas’ package on the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo website. Or you can get a ‘Koala Photo Experience’! Or both!
The Kangaroos in WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo are super cute and fluffy. The whole family is bound to enjoy seeing these fluffy friends.
The zoos resident Quokka ‘Davey’ is super cute and friendly. He loves coming up and saying hello to visiting humans! We don’t trying to pat Davey, but we do recommend you try to get a selfie through the glass.
The zoos resident Salt Water Crocodile ‘Rocky’, like most crocodiles, spends most of his time resting in his large pool. Salt Water Crocodiles are the largest reptile in the world, measuring six meters from tip to tail. At WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, you can enter one of two large glass pods that look out into Rocky’s habitat. Kids will love being up close and personal with this amazing creature!
The zoo is home to one of the friendliest wombats in Sydney. Ringo loves to eat carrots, and he can be found in Wallaby Cliffes, but he might be out around the zoo, meeting his fans.
There is a large number of snakes around WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, including the Scrub Python, Orange Python, Diamond Python and other species of snake.
WILDLIFE Zoo Address
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is located in Darling Harbour. The official address is 1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000.
WILD LIFE Zoo Tickets
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo has tickets available on their website here.
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is a great place for families to visit the next time they’re in Darling Harbour. With so many different animals, there is something for the whole family at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
Looking for more things to do in Sydney with kids?
- School holiday activities in Sydney
- Water parks in Sydney for kids
- Best trampoline park discounts in Sydney
- Darling Harbour review
- Sealife Sydney Aquarium review
- Sydney rainy day activities for kids
- Things to do with teenagers in Sydney
- Best camping options in Sydney with kids
- Day trips from Sydney with kids
- Strawberry picking with kids in Sydney
- Dog friendly beaches and swimming holes in Sydney
- Sydney to Brisbane road trip with kids
- Sydney to Byron road trip with kids
- Kid friendly pubs in Sydney
- Places where kids eat free in Sydney
- Best places to have a high tea with kids in Sydney
- Best Buffets in Sydney with kids
- Seafood buffets in Sydney suitable for kids
- Best gluten free restaurants suitable for kids in Sydney
- Sushi trains in Sydney that kids love
- Vietnamese restaurants in Sydney
- Pancakes on the Rocks review
- Captain Cook high tea review
Celebrating with kids in Sydney?
- Birthday party venues in Sydney for kids
- ANZAC Day commemorations in Sydney
- Christmas lunch options for families
- The best Christmas lights in Sydney
- Christmas markets in Sydney
- Best places to eat on Australia Day with kids
- Celebrating Australia Day in Sydney
More great articles in New South Wales
If you are looking for more things to do with kids in New South Wales click here.