Captain Cook Cruises Sydney is a great way to see the city. Embark on a voyage of a lifetime and explore a different side of Sydney. The cruise is roughly 2 hours long and starts at 2pm. You can check the Captain Cook website here.
Captain Cook Cruises Sydney
Captain Cook Cruises Sydney is a wonderful half-day trip from Sydney. The 2 hour long voyage around Sydney Harbour is not one that you’ll easily forget. The food served onboard tastes so good, and there’s something for everyone.
Where is Captain Cook Cruises Sydney?
The Captain Cook Cruises Sydney high tea departs from Circular Quay Wharf 6 at 2pm. We recommend you get there at 1:30 as the queues for the tickets can get fairling long,and the pier starts to get a little crowded.
How to get to Captain Cook Cruises Sydney
You can get to the Captain Cook Cruises high tea in many ways,
Uber/Rideshare: The rideshare won’t be able to drive you onto the wharf, (for obvious reasons), but it can get you pretty close.
Public Transport: Take the train to Circular Quay Station, then it’s just a 4 minute walk to the wharf.
By Foot: The wharf is a short walk from Circular Quay Train station.
What food is on Captain Cook Cruises Sydney
There is so much delicious food on Captain Cook Cruises High Tea Cruise. From delicious sandwiches to cream and jam scones, there sis something for everyone on this amazing high tea.
Is Captain Cook Cruises Sydney worth it?
Captain Cook Cruises Sydney is a great way to see a different side of Sydney. The commentator gave wonderful descriptions of everything we sailed passed. I think that 2 hours was a perfectly reasonable time to be out in the Harbour. The boat was luxurious and the toilets were clean. Overall, I think that if you’re looking for a great way to see a unique side of Sydney, this is a great way to do it. This cruise would probably be better for older kids, but don’t let me stop you.
Captain Cook Cruises high tea for kids
Overall, Captain Cook Cruises Sydney is a great half day trip around a different side of Sydney. The boat is large and we didn’t get sea sick, so that’s a positive. The food is delicious and we all loved it. Captain Cook Cruises Sydney is a great half day trip from Sydney.
Looking for more things to do in Sydney with kids?
- School holiday activities in Sydney
- Water parks in Sydney for kids
- Best trampoline park discounts in Sydney
- Darling Harbour review
- Wildlife Sydney Zoo review
- Sealife Sydney Aquarium review
- Sydney rainy day activities for kids
- Best camping options in Sydney with kids
- Day trips from Sydney with kids
- Strawberry picking with kids in Sydney
- Dog friendly beaches and swimming holes in Sydney
- Sydney to Brisbane road trip with kids
- Sydney to Byron road trip with kids
- Kid friendly pubs in Sydney
- Places where kids eat free in Sydney
- Best places to have a high tea with kids in Sydney
- Best Buffets in Sydney with kids
- Seafood buffets in Sydney suitable for kids
- Best gluten free restaurants suitable for kids in Sydney
- Sushi trains in Sydney that kids love
- Vietnamese restaurants in Sydney
- Pancakes on the Rocks review
- Captain Cook high tea review
Celebrating with kids in Sydney?
- Birthday party venues in Sydney for kids
- ANZAC Day commemorations in Sydney
- Christmas lunch options for families
- The best Christmas lights in Sydney
- Christmas markets in Sydney
- Best places to eat on Australia Day with kids
- Celebrating Australia Day in Sydney
More great articles in New South Wales
If you are looking for more things to do with kids in New South Wales click here.